Surprize
It gives me a great surprize when the front counter staff says:
'Hi Ms Tan'.
I went for me dental appointment yesterday & even before i took out my appointment card, the counter staff goes 'Hi Ms Tan'. Surprized.... I was really 'amazed'.
She's facing 100s...1000s of patients in & out yet she can give me a BINGO.
This is really not easy.
Yall know i dun like people to address me 'Ms Tan' right? But for her effort, I received the greet with a smile 'hi'
(i bet if i dun smile 'hi', the next moment, Shafiq will hear them in the pantry 'bitching' that i 'stuck up' a big time)
In this bad time of economy, service quality seems extremely important.
I hope she's doing this to all as part of her job & not just me whom apparently she made an effort to remember.
When I was there @ the clinic, I saw Jean-Lynn(Shafiq's colleague).
OH...I like her Name & OMG... I love her eyes.
Yall know... I seldom praise gals.
& yes, I'm saying...she has got lovely eyes & she's pretty.
I think I like to look @ gals eyes...haha
I wanna perm my lashes!
'Hi Ms Tan'.
I went for me dental appointment yesterday & even before i took out my appointment card, the counter staff goes 'Hi Ms Tan'. Surprized.... I was really 'amazed'.
She's facing 100s...1000s of patients in & out yet she can give me a BINGO.
This is really not easy.
Yall know i dun like people to address me 'Ms Tan' right? But for her effort, I received the greet with a smile 'hi'
(i bet if i dun smile 'hi', the next moment, Shafiq will hear them in the pantry 'bitching' that i 'stuck up' a big time)
In this bad time of economy, service quality seems extremely important.
I hope she's doing this to all as part of her job & not just me whom apparently she made an effort to remember.
When I was there @ the clinic, I saw Jean-Lynn(Shafiq's colleague).
OH...I like her Name & OMG... I love her eyes.
Yall know... I seldom praise gals.
& yes, I'm saying...she has got lovely eyes & she's pretty.
I think I like to look @ gals eyes...haha
I wanna perm my lashes!
<< Home