17 Again / misc pic
Please go catch 17 again.
Esp if you are on any verge of calling a relationship off(not cursing anyone!).
I was thinking if only the counselling session for divorce cases can screen this movie before the couple sign on the dotted line. It would very much help.
I'm considering a pair of LV shoe (under the spring summer 09 collection).
Thanks to my Dr who pick that pair of shoe off the shelves & asked me to try on.
Shafiq says the shoe is very me. The sales personnel says it's pretty.
I think it 'OMG'!!!
& what's best? I like the price!!! It's like $900 only(ex but it's LV).
I dun know if I want to get cuz i've enough shoe (tt i haven't even put them on for once) yet the shoe sucker in me is pushing it through.
Now I've 2 days to think.
Here's 2 Misc pic;
the other lady is Chris, my medi-curist.

Esp if you are on any verge of calling a relationship off(not cursing anyone!).
I was thinking if only the counselling session for divorce cases can screen this movie before the couple sign on the dotted line. It would very much help.
I'm considering a pair of LV shoe (under the spring summer 09 collection).
Thanks to my Dr who pick that pair of shoe off the shelves & asked me to try on.
Shafiq says the shoe is very me. The sales personnel says it's pretty.
I think it 'OMG'!!!
& what's best? I like the price!!! It's like $900 only(ex but it's LV).
I dun know if I want to get cuz i've enough shoe (tt i haven't even put them on for once) yet the shoe sucker in me is pushing it through.
Now I've 2 days to think.
Here's 2 Misc pic;
the other lady is Chris, my medi-curist.

<< Home