2 become 1
his heart + my heart = Our Heart
I was invited for an interview & was being asked the following;
Q: what it takes to be the woman behind the young & successful chap?
A: (in less den a sec) It's a 2 ways traffic. It's mutual understanding & mutual respect. It's never tolerance.
& when i finished, they all looked @ with surprizes...
Only when i found out that he was asked the same question;
Q: how did you condition the woman behind your success?
A: We dun condition each other. It works 2 ways. Pure understanding & respect.
I got nothing to say...
All glory to God! -Amen-
I was invited for an interview & was being asked the following;
Q: what it takes to be the woman behind the young & successful chap?
A: (in less den a sec) It's a 2 ways traffic. It's mutual understanding & mutual respect. It's never tolerance.
& when i finished, they all looked @ with surprizes...
Only when i found out that he was asked the same question;
Q: how did you condition the woman behind your success?
A: We dun condition each other. It works 2 ways. Pure understanding & respect.
I got nothing to say...
All glory to God! -Amen-
<< Home