24 April 2009

Good Problem turns GOOD

Indeed a good problem.

We were having headache when the employment appointment caught us (or rather him) by surprise.

It was a job offer which SF has been waiting for the past 2 years.
& very honestly, I know how it feels when something is so near yet not...
I'm so glad that I've walked through it with him!

Now that the offer is here... what I can say is;
Good offer wrong timing.
But still, SF managed to minimise the 'LOST'

He'll just have to forgo his 20k Bonus which is technically coming in Jun.
OMG... a huge sum but...look @ the bright side, Money can always earn back!

Whatever it is, he has already signed on the dotted lines... so everything is final.

And now, SF is planning to clear his 48 days of annual leave, not @ the expense of any patients.

Moving on, he's stepping onto another platform. Yet a new portfolio.

Darling, I wish you all the best & continue to shine (for Jesus i thot)! ;)