Last min - Bangkok here I come!
I'm so glad that my impulse action works.
I happened to realise that next Fri is labour day hence it's a public holiday.
I'm so sick of shopping in town & wonder if i could still grab seats to Bangkok (i dun care if it's messy over there).
Thanks to my dearest Candy (my tour agent who turned to be my good friend). She managed to grabbed 3 tixs on SQ (yes, i dun fly budget).
So it's a confirmed trip to Bangkok from 1-3 May with Mummy + Daddy.
I haven't travel with them for awhile le... i wanna sponsor their trip but i bet my dad will somehow sponsor mine. lol
Honestly...money doesn't matter... what's important is to enjoy! ;)
Bangkok... here i come.
I happened to realise that next Fri is labour day hence it's a public holiday.
I'm so sick of shopping in town & wonder if i could still grab seats to Bangkok (i dun care if it's messy over there).
Thanks to my dearest Candy (my tour agent who turned to be my good friend). She managed to grabbed 3 tixs on SQ (yes, i dun fly budget).
So it's a confirmed trip to Bangkok from 1-3 May with Mummy + Daddy.
I haven't travel with them for awhile le... i wanna sponsor their trip but i bet my dad will somehow sponsor mine. lol
Honestly...money doesn't matter... what's important is to enjoy! ;)
Bangkok... here i come.
<< Home