OTO Sale / Fatty dumb
Ooo... there's OTO corporate sale @ work place today.
Bought the Medicure set & the skipping ;)
& u know, there's this very irritating Fat Malay Guy @ work (i see him everyday)...
About 6 months back, he asked me for my name card & I gave him 1 W/O thinking much.
There after, he text me, text me, & eventaully asked me for a relationship.
& OF COURSE I turned him down (no way man...). Few weeks later, he text me again to ask for my FULL name & NRIC cuz he wants to register me as his friend to dial out FREE under M1 plan, I rejected him again & again (& y do u need my full name & IC? I thot it's just the M1 hp no?)...I dun understand what so difficult to get the hint???...NOT convenience! Anyway... i didn't give him my details.
That kept him quiet for awhile & come just now, me text me 'morning'. Den he says he has something to ask me...here's the scene;
Him: I want to ask u sumthing..but i shy la..
Sal: Ask la (waste my time only i thot)
Him: Mayb u dun turst me.. but can i borrow 20 bucks from u?
Sal: U need lunch? I dun lend money to people..but if you really cannot afford.. I can buy you lunch!
Him: i need $ for tmr ok... u dun buy me food... i shy...i see u everyday what...u dun worry... after 2 weeks i sure return u the money.
Sal: Sorry, my priciple is that i dun lend money to people. What i can best help is lunch. (& I'm expecting him to catch the hint again)
Him: Ok, please buy lunch for me tmr. Muslim food pls. So paiseh la...
Fainted... so thick skin...
Bought the Medicure set & the skipping ;)
& u know, there's this very irritating Fat Malay Guy @ work (i see him everyday)...
About 6 months back, he asked me for my name card & I gave him 1 W/O thinking much.
There after, he text me, text me, & eventaully asked me for a relationship.
& OF COURSE I turned him down (no way man...). Few weeks later, he text me again to ask for my FULL name & NRIC cuz he wants to register me as his friend to dial out FREE under M1 plan, I rejected him again & again (& y do u need my full name & IC? I thot it's just the M1 hp no?)...I dun understand what so difficult to get the hint???...NOT convenience! Anyway... i didn't give him my details.
That kept him quiet for awhile & come just now, me text me 'morning'. Den he says he has something to ask me...here's the scene;
Him: I want to ask u sumthing..but i shy la..
Sal: Ask la (waste my time only i thot)
Him: Mayb u dun turst me.. but can i borrow 20 bucks from u?
Sal: U need lunch? I dun lend money to people..but if you really cannot afford.. I can buy you lunch!
Him: i need $ for tmr ok... u dun buy me food... i shy...i see u everyday what...u dun worry... after 2 weeks i sure return u the money.
Sal: Sorry, my priciple is that i dun lend money to people. What i can best help is lunch. (& I'm expecting him to catch the hint again)
Him: Ok, please buy lunch for me tmr. Muslim food pls. So paiseh la...
Fainted... so thick skin...
<< Home