Totally madness
I'm so so so Sorry to Shafiq.
I'm supposed to meet him 12:30 PM @ T.Merah & I only knew i mix up the timing when he sms me 'u r late' @ 12:30pm.
I keep thinking we are meeting @ 1:30pm (tt the movie timing).
I was still @ home when i got his sms.
OMG!!!
Lucky it's a hot date appointment & not a dental appointment...if not he'll ask me to go home (he hates it most when patients come late for appointment). LOL
Movie - Friday 13th. Not so cool. Pure Scare only.
It was raining cats & dogs when we finished the movie. We got no choice but to get any donkey umbrella from 7Eleven(yes, we dun carry umbrella).
Went to LV @ Hilton Hotel, wanting to get the blueberry shoe but after 2nd thot...
I bought this instead;
Dun ask me what I bought cuz it cost too much (as in not budgeted...but like i care...haha...bitch). Anyway, I love Shafiq...cuz he's always supportive towards what I wanted! haha ;)
After LV, we went to Loewe. I missed Benny (1 of the staff) so much. He wanted to ask Shafiq about tooth whitening (hello bro...we got life leh...dun talk abt dental on weekend can?) haha. But den, SF advised him not to waste $ cuz his type of stain comes back after 1yr odd.
Dinner on me (cuz for the Chinese tomb sweeping mth, i get paid for helping my sis @ her shop...too little for LV but good for a meal ;p) @ Rendezvous Restaurant (Hock Lock Kee-Nasi Padang). Aiyo... Not worth it @ all. Not really that nice + the price is super not worth. The only worthy thing is that Shafiq promised to bring me for nicer nasi padang during his 'clear leave' period! YEAH...
We both got sweet tooth today & I suggested to go to The Cheeze Cake Cafe @ Siglap (thx to Shane, for inspiration). We had cheeze cakes & some hot drinks;




We had a great time there. We recalled the begining period of his dental bond with government & now he's moving onto another platform...
Time is that fast...wink wink & changes are all over different places.
At least his boss is understanding enough to wish him well for the new port folio.
Looking back to the journey we travelled... It's been 13 years...
I really thank god for whatever I have cuz I know, Good things are harder to come by & like it or not... still nothing is forever...so treasure what you have.

I'm supposed to meet him 12:30 PM @ T.Merah & I only knew i mix up the timing when he sms me 'u r late' @ 12:30pm.
I keep thinking we are meeting @ 1:30pm (tt the movie timing).
I was still @ home when i got his sms.
OMG!!!
Lucky it's a hot date appointment & not a dental appointment...if not he'll ask me to go home (he hates it most when patients come late for appointment). LOL
Movie - Friday 13th. Not so cool. Pure Scare only.
It was raining cats & dogs when we finished the movie. We got no choice but to get any donkey umbrella from 7Eleven(yes, we dun carry umbrella).
Went to LV @ Hilton Hotel, wanting to get the blueberry shoe but after 2nd thot...
I bought this instead;
After LV, we went to Loewe. I missed Benny (1 of the staff) so much. He wanted to ask Shafiq about tooth whitening (hello bro...we got life leh...dun talk abt dental on weekend can?) haha. But den, SF advised him not to waste $ cuz his type of stain comes back after 1yr odd.
Dinner on me (cuz for the Chinese tomb sweeping mth, i get paid for helping my sis @ her shop...too little for LV but good for a meal ;p) @ Rendezvous Restaurant (Hock Lock Kee-Nasi Padang). Aiyo... Not worth it @ all. Not really that nice + the price is super not worth. The only worthy thing is that Shafiq promised to bring me for nicer nasi padang during his 'clear leave' period! YEAH...
We both got sweet tooth today & I suggested to go to The Cheeze Cake Cafe @ Siglap (thx to Shane, for inspiration). We had cheeze cakes & some hot drinks;




We had a great time there. We recalled the begining period of his dental bond with government & now he's moving onto another platform...
Time is that fast...wink wink & changes are all over different places.
At least his boss is understanding enough to wish him well for the new port folio.
Looking back to the journey we travelled... It's been 13 years...
I really thank god for whatever I have cuz I know, Good things are harder to come by & like it or not... still nothing is forever...so treasure what you have.

<< Home