Tue + MCD + Tampines 1 / Yoga
Yeah... TGIT (thx god it's tue)
Darling fetch me @ 6pm sharp & I was carving for MCD!!!
Was curious about Tampines 1 hence went for a walk.
Good aircon but the things there are not what we wanted.
It's just very normal stuffs.
We were hoping for Fitness First to be @ level 6 (@ least).
Dinner @ MCD TM.


This is really alot of FOOD!!!
After Dinner, we went to Best Denki. I wanted a 22" LCD TV. The quotation there was horrifying. It's about $200 more than what I have on hand...so, it's a no deal.
Shafiq wanted Yogurt & we cleverly went to Tampines 1. I didn't managed to recall the shop name but the yogurt was yummy & the toppings were like over flowing.
While eating, we were chit chatting about our rooms. haha... & people say it's not a good sign as we are both renovating our bedroom (meaning we have no plan to set up our own house yet)...oh like we ever care. Honestly, we are happy with who/what/where we are now. Others dun really bother us. ;)
& u know...the gym session almost killed me last night. haha
I haven't been doing yoga for awhile & thot was time to re-enter so I went for the yoga class last evening.
OMG... I realized i couldn't stretch as much as i could back den.
& the best part is that towards the last part, i was really tired & decided to take short cuts (as in not really stretching) & here comes the instructor helping me to stretch... OUCH... Pain leh uncle. haha..but it was fun.
My colleagues were praising me for that i'm really independent as in i can go gym alone. When they realized that even if I met Shafiq in the gym, all we do is 'Hi' & there we go doing our own things...own time own target. Even the going home part is independent.
& little did they know that...that's the freedom we both all along observe & we are coping very well. We got life you know?
hehe ;)
Darling fetch me @ 6pm sharp & I was carving for MCD!!!
Was curious about Tampines 1 hence went for a walk.
Good aircon but the things there are not what we wanted.
It's just very normal stuffs.
We were hoping for Fitness First to be @ level 6 (@ least).
Dinner @ MCD TM.


This is really alot of FOOD!!!After Dinner, we went to Best Denki. I wanted a 22" LCD TV. The quotation there was horrifying. It's about $200 more than what I have on hand...so, it's a no deal.
Shafiq wanted Yogurt & we cleverly went to Tampines 1. I didn't managed to recall the shop name but the yogurt was yummy & the toppings were like over flowing.
While eating, we were chit chatting about our rooms. haha... & people say it's not a good sign as we are both renovating our bedroom (meaning we have no plan to set up our own house yet)...oh like we ever care. Honestly, we are happy with who/what/where we are now. Others dun really bother us. ;)
& u know...the gym session almost killed me last night. haha
I haven't been doing yoga for awhile & thot was time to re-enter so I went for the yoga class last evening.
OMG... I realized i couldn't stretch as much as i could back den.
& the best part is that towards the last part, i was really tired & decided to take short cuts (as in not really stretching) & here comes the instructor helping me to stretch... OUCH... Pain leh uncle. haha..but it was fun.
My colleagues were praising me for that i'm really independent as in i can go gym alone. When they realized that even if I met Shafiq in the gym, all we do is 'Hi' & there we go doing our own things...own time own target. Even the going home part is independent.
& little did they know that...that's the freedom we both all along observe & we are coping very well. We got life you know?
hehe ;)
<< Home