24 May 2009

Crazy Day

It's just too much to share...
From bad to good... lol

U know, Shafiq hates ppl to be late?
& I was late for 5mins today....oh god...
thanks to bus 293 which i waited 15mins for & MRT which i waited another 6mins for..
S'pore transport is really nonsense...if i know it's goanna be like endless waiting...I'd have drove...hmph!
Den the stupid cathay pissed us off...
We are supposed to catch Angels or Demons @ 3pm... only to find out that the movie is postpone to 4pm.
Shafiq & I were not very happy...& we demand for a free movie... there they refund the charged to SF's card.
Angels or Demons is NICE. Worth the watch!
Went Farragamo!
Yeah... a pair of shoe for me & another pair for SF.
oh Jesus... the shoes sucker in us is in action again!
& SF like this wool long selve but think it's not worth the price...so din buy...
haha...i secretly asked the sale gal to pack(i'll collect it later)...
dear... so this year ur bday present will be the Farragamo shirt!
haha (yes, u are not reading my blog...lol) Boo... ;)
Love ya...too much;