Goodbye Moley
Today is a good day. Cuz it's pay day!
It's our bonus payout month.
Althought it's the stormy econ period but still...u get to see the smile on my face.
It's been a favourable payout...@ least for me...it is!
Had an Aesthetic appointment with Dr Calvin today.
www.drcalvinchan.com

My shopping king Shafiq asked me along to club 21 sale but i didn't wanna cuz i dun want to fail the appointment @ Wheelock.
The appointment was actually for consultation to remove the ugly mole on my face for the past 25yrs 5ths.
& I was kinda (damn) shock when the Dr asked me to remove it on the spot.
OMG... I got no Shafiq with me how...??? Pain??? Recovery??? Scar???? How???
But still I asked the Dr to proceed.
Pain abit... some burning smell...
Cool overall.
Cost of damage = $100(removal fee) + $12(med) + GST


Goodbye moley!
& because SF is not with me in town today, I dated myself.
Bought 3 cds @ 'that cd shop' & a blouse from mango!
Dinner @ MOS;

looking forward to TGIF!
It's our bonus payout month.
Althought it's the stormy econ period but still...u get to see the smile on my face.
It's been a favourable payout...@ least for me...it is!
Had an Aesthetic appointment with Dr Calvin today.
www.drcalvinchan.com

My shopping king Shafiq asked me along to club 21 sale but i didn't wanna cuz i dun want to fail the appointment @ Wheelock.
The appointment was actually for consultation to remove the ugly mole on my face for the past 25yrs 5ths.
& I was kinda (damn) shock when the Dr asked me to remove it on the spot.
OMG... I got no Shafiq with me how...??? Pain??? Recovery??? Scar???? How???
But still I asked the Dr to proceed.
Pain abit... some burning smell...
Cool overall.
Cost of damage = $100(removal fee) + $12(med) + GST


Goodbye moley!
& because SF is not with me in town today, I dated myself.
Bought 3 cds @ 'that cd shop' & a blouse from mango!
Dinner @ MOS;

looking forward to TGIF!
<< Home