11 May 2009

My lil toe....my lil nail...

OMG...
I was careless enough to hit my little toe onto the partition...
Toe not broken... but 1/2 my nail got lifted from the flesh.
OUCH!!!
I couldn't wait for Shafiq to bring me to the DR as the pain is bloody unbearable & the blood is everywhere...

I went to the clinic @ my workplace & the DR gave me 2 options;

1. remove the whole nail to prevent further trigger. but the out growing nail might be affected...so cannot expect the nail to be as nice as before.
2. bandage the toe, leave the nail alone, observe, got to go back for follow up appointment. if everything is good, I can continue to grow & trim the nail slowly.

I cant bear to remove my whole nail...SO I choose opt 2!!!
I cried... cuz my lil toe is ugly with the bandage.