20 May 2009

Tight week

TUE
The usual hot date not usual!
Cuz we need to go to the travel agent to apply AUS VISA (for SF's travel in June).
SF put on the new shirt which i tailored from Bankkok!
So Nice!
With the same agent, I confirmed my family trip to Bangkok from 12 - 16 Jun.
10 of us going! hehe
Went to Tampines Mall for dinner.
Shafiq says we have to dine @ 'Halah' restaurant these 2 weeks cuz in his absence next month, his mum is suppose to pay his credit bill before the date-line.
& his mum will bloody FREAK out if she sees where we have been dining all these while. So for the next 2 weeks... I must guai guai eat @ 'Halah' places.
(but in the slient, i wonder...why is there wine chiller with wines in your house??)
Funny people all around...I dun understand but I'll respect! ;)
So Finally...Dinner @ Fish & Co;



And presenting the strangers...
;)

WED
I haven't seen Noel for like ages...
We roughly calculated...it's been like a year!
We went for the rare Mid-week service @ New Creation together.
Praise the LORD...It's FULL HOUSE.
From the rock to over flow room to gallery west...
All glory to your name -Jesus-
This is what Noel got for me...
He's always so sweet! ;)

THUR
OH YEAH....
Dinner with Zj + Shane!
Zj is bunking @ my place tonight...yeah..
& the 3 of us are going to BATAM tomorrow.
& the NOVOTEL better pray they aplease me... hehe..
Evil