26 June 2009

1/2 way through

TGIF
I've been waiting for Friday since Monday.
Since I returned from my trip, I've been kinda sleepy... haha
You know, you get hang over. lol

It's so early on a Friday & I received 2 shocking news.
News no 1 is of course shocking the world as MJ was pronounced Dead.
I'm not exactly a fan of his but still we have heard too much about the superstar.
RIP
The 2nd news shocked my morning even further... when news was broken to me that one of my friend is a suspect of H1N1. OMG...
Didn't I just saw & spoken to him like 2 days back?
I'm not so worried about my health as SF advised that it's actually okay to contract H1N1 cuz when u recover from it, your body actually have immunity to some other viruses. Anyway, I hope my friend is NOT down with Influenza A but Influenza B(our normal flu).

Good news is I'm 1/2 way through SF's absence.
13 more days to count down.
Facebook is a very good tool for communication.
Free & efficient.

This weekend, I'm flooded with appointment.
1st I'm going for a swim in the early afternoon.
Den, I'm meeting Timothy & Lee Keng for high tea @ Carousal.
And I've daddy day dinner (I was in HK last weekend hence we are having post dinner) @ Kim's Restaurant.
***OMG, got to meet that 'soon to be sister in law'...Eeeee i dun like! ;(
Sunday I have facial.
Yay, I'm still a busy gal in SF's absence! Yeah! ;P