29 June 2009

counting down 10 / pinky me

woohoo... just 10 to go & I shall recover from 'down SF syndrome'! ;P
I have prepared something for him to congrats him for his new employment.
Perhaps over a dinner before 1 Aug 09, I'll pass him the gift.
He'll get this;
I'm sure he'll Love it ;)

Met up with LK + Tim ytd for high tea...
& the 3 of us are like fighting to pay the bill but later decided not to fight with Tim cuz he juz signed a contract with MOE & wanna celebrate the joy with us.
Remember he was like a intern with us back den & now he's goanna be a teacher. Lao Shi!!!
Life is really that fast & filled with surprises.
Tim, I'm so happy for u! ;)

I always like PINK.
They all know anything hot pink is Sal.
I wore pink to work on Fri & I actually have my hair tied up.

They say I look like a doll!!! hehe
Please tell Fiqus! lol ;p