The Final Tue Hot Date
Yesterday was the Final Tue Hot Date where Shafiq came pick me up from work.
It was Shafiq last day of Work under his current employment.
The nurses are like bringing food / stuffs to him every other min. OMG...
& at the end of the day, he has got alot of stuffs in his bag/stomach. haha
We had a mini celebration @ Tiffany Cafe & i got him a gift.
The gift is actually a book. A book which he better catch the hint. haha
Like I was telling him, 2 years is not easy...but I'm sure he had some fun time too!
Anyway, moving on is just part of a work cycle. No 1 is forever or irreplaceable!
Here's what we had;






I'm actually a bit sad. Cuz it's like we are going apart for a month.
Anyway, I still have Thursday to meet b4 I take off on Friday!
It was Shafiq last day of Work under his current employment.
The nurses are like bringing food / stuffs to him every other min. OMG...
& at the end of the day, he has got alot of stuffs in his bag/stomach. haha
We had a mini celebration @ Tiffany Cafe & i got him a gift.
The gift is actually a book. A book which he better catch the hint. haha
Like I was telling him, 2 years is not easy...but I'm sure he had some fun time too!
Anyway, moving on is just part of a work cycle. No 1 is forever or irreplaceable!
Here's what we had;
I'm actually a bit sad. Cuz it's like we are going apart for a month.
Anyway, I still have Thursday to meet b4 I take off on Friday!
<< Home