Holiday mood?
Holiday mood ...yet not.
I'll be away from 12 jun to 16 jun in Bangkok.
& 17 jun to 21 jun in Hong Kong.
16 jun is my rest day in SG cum my laundry day.
At the same time (& even longer), Shafiq will be in Australia from 13 jun to 9 jul.
That means it will be a good 1 month that we dun see each other!
OMG!
While my Tuesday Hot Date still runs, Shafiq told me to take 1/2 day on this coming Thursday.
He says he wanna bring me for lunch before we take 5 for a month.
& this would very much cut the cost of damage down by 2 days.
Anyway, Shafiq is in a ORD mood already cuz Tue, 9 jun is his final day of service under his current employment. I'm happy for him & of course he should be even happier.
I've planned a mini celebration on my Tuesday Hot Date to celebrate the Dr's final work day.
We'll be having dinner @ tiffany cafe. ;)
In short, this week i got Tue + Thur to meet Shafiq...den it will be until 12 jul.
Happy yet sad... hmmm...gals are always so confusing...
haha...but I'm sure this is a good problem. ;)
Today I'm @ home whole day & i decided to do medi + pedi for myself.
Here's what i have for this week;

I'm really considering to set up my own nail shop...
Let's see... see...confused again...
LOL
I'll be away from 12 jun to 16 jun in Bangkok.
& 17 jun to 21 jun in Hong Kong.
16 jun is my rest day in SG cum my laundry day.
At the same time (& even longer), Shafiq will be in Australia from 13 jun to 9 jul.
That means it will be a good 1 month that we dun see each other!
OMG!
While my Tuesday Hot Date still runs, Shafiq told me to take 1/2 day on this coming Thursday.
He says he wanna bring me for lunch before we take 5 for a month.
& this would very much cut the cost of damage down by 2 days.
Anyway, Shafiq is in a ORD mood already cuz Tue, 9 jun is his final day of service under his current employment. I'm happy for him & of course he should be even happier.
I've planned a mini celebration on my Tuesday Hot Date to celebrate the Dr's final work day.
We'll be having dinner @ tiffany cafe. ;)
In short, this week i got Tue + Thur to meet Shafiq...den it will be until 12 jul.
Happy yet sad... hmmm...gals are always so confusing...
haha...but I'm sure this is a good problem. ;)
Today I'm @ home whole day & i decided to do medi + pedi for myself.
Here's what i have for this week;

I'm really considering to set up my own nail shop...
Let's see... see...confused again...
LOL
<< Home