Gosh... Mistake...
Ok...
I made a mistake...
stupid 1!
Dun ask me what...how...when...why...
Read on...
I fixed a dental appt with 'X' without telling SF.
Thinking of go, done & zip.
But things dun flow the way i wanted...
ended up with a treatment plan which made me stuck.
It's a treatment that will cost $1k & will take me 3hrs.
Aiyo... I dun know how leh... cuz I know if i dun tell SF & is anything goes wrong... den...OMG...
so...after ytd dinner...I took a deep breath & went honest with SF.
& not surprising he's of course not very happy.
He started nagging nagging nagging... aiyo...
So now... I got to clear to mess i made.
I'll have to inform 'X' that I'm got going for treatment with him...
SF is taking care of me & if i dun do this thing in a tackful way, 'X' & SF will end up having their friendship broken.
OMG...
I made a mistake...
stupid 1!
Dun ask me what...how...when...why...
Read on...
I fixed a dental appt with 'X' without telling SF.
Thinking of go, done & zip.
But things dun flow the way i wanted...
ended up with a treatment plan which made me stuck.
It's a treatment that will cost $1k & will take me 3hrs.
Aiyo... I dun know how leh... cuz I know if i dun tell SF & is anything goes wrong... den...OMG...
so...after ytd dinner...I took a deep breath & went honest with SF.
& not surprising he's of course not very happy.
He started nagging nagging nagging... aiyo...
So now... I got to clear to mess i made.
I'll have to inform 'X' that I'm got going for treatment with him...
SF is taking care of me & if i dun do this thing in a tackful way, 'X' & SF will end up having their friendship broken.
OMG...
<< Home