Handle
That's when he knows how to Handle his dearest girlfriend.
Hmmm...& of course I didn't give up my Tue hot date.
I'm enjoying it.
He knows I wanted to attend the Estee Lauder makeup workshop...
So he paid for the workshop!
Yeah
& in celebration of our reunion, we went SHOPPING!!!

& I got the same same flip flop from Bangkok...

We are planning a ZOO trip... & we'll wear it to ZOO!
Thank GOD we didn't give up!
-amen-
Hmmm...& of course I didn't give up my Tue hot date.
I'm enjoying it.
He knows I wanted to attend the Estee Lauder makeup workshop...
So he paid for the workshop!
Yeah& in celebration of our reunion, we went SHOPPING!!!

& I got the same same flip flop from Bangkok...

We are planning a ZOO trip... & we'll wear it to ZOO!
Thank GOD we didn't give up!
-amen-
<< Home