@ least i have him
Tuesday's hotdate sparks me up a lot.
It's Shafiq 1st day @ his new work place.
He hasn't been working for a while, was busy clearing his leave for the past 2 months.
Now he's into the final 2 weeks of his leave.
He's taking on some orientation programme at the new clinic.
I know he's happy. haha
We were like watching Harry Potter - half blood prince @ TM ytd.
Hmmm... it's quite nice. Only that the 2 gugu guy beside me keep eating non stop.
Oh goodness... If only i'm not between them & SF, I think there would be scene of flying pop corn. lol
& this Saturday, Shafiq is bringing me + ernest to the ZOO!!!
YEAH... we are going to the zoo zoo zoo...hahaha
Love ya...I thank God for U!
It's Shafiq 1st day @ his new work place.
He hasn't been working for a while, was busy clearing his leave for the past 2 months.
Now he's into the final 2 weeks of his leave.
He's taking on some orientation programme at the new clinic.
I know he's happy. haha
We were like watching Harry Potter - half blood prince @ TM ytd.
Hmmm... it's quite nice. Only that the 2 gugu guy beside me keep eating non stop.
Oh goodness... If only i'm not between them & SF, I think there would be scene of flying pop corn. lol
& this Saturday, Shafiq is bringing me + ernest to the ZOO!!!
YEAH... we are going to the zoo zoo zoo...hahaha
Love ya...I thank God for U!
<< Home