04 July 2009

That's when paryer works

Well... honestly, it's been a relatively rotten week.
It's not convenient to post the long story here.
To cut the incident short... my boss made me the scapegoat.
Anyway... I'm cool about it already.
That's the different between a Christ believer & someone not.
I know I have god to guide me through the storm & god have eyes for justice.
Whatever it is, in the hands of god, I managed to weather through the stormy week.
Thank you Jesus!
U know what...
Retail therapy works very well on me...

You wouldn't want to know the price cuz I dun want you to get heart attack nor nose bleed.
LOL...

I'll be going to a Charity Run tomorrow.
Luckily I've be gymming theses days. haha...
0830hrs hort park

This would be the last weekend w/o shafiq.
I'm counting down 5 days to his return.
So excited... wonder if he found what he's supposed to.
On the other hand, I've a long list for him...
He was away for nearly a month & I have that many movies to catch, places to go, restaurants to visit, things to buy, gossip for his ears...etc

& the 1 thing I'm thinking to look into is my resume...
I dun know why...
guess it's yet time to reconsider...
Perhaps I dun want to be scapegoat twice!