Do NOT Diagnose wallet by age
The other day when we were out with Ganma, she was telling me that her colleagues used to call us (Shafiq & I) children.
There's this male colleauge of Ganma, went to her & asked why she likes to entertain children like us.
& Ganma, being the supervisor, told the male colleague off his face; not to judge & conclude customer.
When she went further into details on who we are, that guy obviously got a shock of his life. I can actually understand how he felt (tight slap).
Well, honestly, based on a netural speech, we are generally fair to all.
Not that I'm saying we are nice of whatever...
But that the bottom line is we mind our own business.
We appreciate people who appreciated us the way we appear & not only start sucking up to us after knowing our background.
We hate people who diagnose our wallet aganist our age.
Haven't you understand the art of DUN JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER?
Dumb!
There's this male colleauge of Ganma, went to her & asked why she likes to entertain children like us.
& Ganma, being the supervisor, told the male colleague off his face; not to judge & conclude customer.
When she went further into details on who we are, that guy obviously got a shock of his life. I can actually understand how he felt (tight slap).
Well, honestly, based on a netural speech, we are generally fair to all.
Not that I'm saying we are nice of whatever...
But that the bottom line is we mind our own business.
We appreciate people who appreciated us the way we appear & not only start sucking up to us after knowing our background.
We hate people who diagnose our wallet aganist our age.
Haven't you understand the art of DUN JUDGE THE BOOK BY IT'S COVER?
Dumb!
<< Home