L O V E
Tender Loving Care is more than what i'm looking for in him.
It's takes 2 hands to clap.
I like our tempo.
Love it!
When he's around... I always seems so gugu...
But i like... he like...
I do things with my sub-conscious mind which makes him laugh...
yes i mean laugh...ha ha ha! ;p
He's loving it...so am I!
The daily MRT trip is going on cool.
Tired yet so fun so fun + very meaningful!
YTD's hotdate was powerful!
Guess where we had Dinner?
Manpuku!!! (yes, they served Pork... so?) hehe ;p
We had Chicken... yeah!






After dinner, we sat down to slove problem sums for Ernest!
Sums that took me an afternoon to do...is like Chicken feet to him... hmph...lol
Solved!
& remember the key chain we bought in the ZOO?
Here Shafiq add on design for me!!! ;)

I love it...love it...love it! ;)
It's takes 2 hands to clap.
I like our tempo.
Love it!
When he's around... I always seems so gugu...
But i like... he like...
I do things with my sub-conscious mind which makes him laugh...
yes i mean laugh...ha ha ha! ;p
He's loving it...so am I!
The daily MRT trip is going on cool.
Tired yet so fun so fun + very meaningful!
YTD's hotdate was powerful!
Guess where we had Dinner?
Manpuku!!! (yes, they served Pork... so?) hehe ;p
We had Chicken... yeah!
After dinner, we sat down to slove problem sums for Ernest!
Sums that took me an afternoon to do...is like Chicken feet to him... hmph...lol
Solved!& remember the key chain we bought in the ZOO?
Here Shafiq add on design for me!!! ;)
I love it...love it...love it! ;)
<< Home