Mid week
Last week was week 1 of our daily morning MRT meet up.
Well... like I say, Tiring yet FUN & I'd say; week 1 was more of a wanna do attitude.
Into this week, week 2, the daily routine still runs...
Now, I'd say it's more like a habit den wanna do.
Today, the 1st day of 7th month & Sat, 1 day for fasting.
From now till end Sep, it would be some busy 30 days for SF & I.
He'd be busy with the fasting & Hari Raya thinggy (thou he dun really care). While I will be busy with the 7th mth sale of the incense items.
Every year, my family would nag about the busyness of the festive months & we'll console each other by talking about our up & coming family overseas trip etc etc... & the yummy thank you dinner from Daddy to all at the restaurant.
Haha...life is so funny...looking back to those days where we sell frozen food as family business... we dun even count dollar(s)... it's always in cents... & should you get to count dollar(s) it simply means; it's a super sunny day at the market.
Now that the incense business is fetching alot more $ den we expected, we are all nagging about the amount of effort we need to put in to run it. It's really a family event. Even me, the Christian...with newly painted nails, french tip, diamonds etc ...I still got to help in 1 way or another. This is my responsibility, I know! & I burnt all weekends from now till 13 Sep...Jesus.
I dun know how many of you know that I'm swopping bedroom with my brother cuz his wife (pardon me...I really cannot accept her) is goanna move in to stay with us.
Not that I want... but seems like the 2 bitches (i'm the Q Bitch while she's just yet another lousy bitch) got no choice.
My house will go under renovation in Oct 09.
I've already contacted Uncle Cheng, the reno contractor.
Looks like I'd knock down most things in my bro's current room (which is my rm to be).
I'd like to have a mini library in my room where i could house all my daily bread. A magazine area with mini sofa which i know will invite people to slack in my room... (no choice... I need magazines...I need them to keep me updated with all the latest luxury launches... I need to spend... if not I'd feel so Sorry for Shafiq, cuz he worked too hard...lol bitch.)
U know... my parent, (esp my mum) gets headach over how are the 2 bitches goanna stay under 1 roof. She especially worried the part in the morning where they (parent + bro) are out to the market, leaving the 2 bitches at home...surely fight.
Well...my bottom line is that she mind her own business & not step into my arena. If she's ever gonna be careless.. den may god bless her! I'm serious. Yall should know that it doesn't take my hand to slap someone... my mouth is good enough. The words that are flowing.. it's gonna be fun, I promised!!! She better pray hard for that her F9 in Eng is not enough to understand me. That will hurt her less...oh whatever... It shouldn't be my concern... ;)
Well... like I say, Tiring yet FUN & I'd say; week 1 was more of a wanna do attitude.
Into this week, week 2, the daily routine still runs...
Now, I'd say it's more like a habit den wanna do.
Today, the 1st day of 7th month & Sat, 1 day for fasting.
From now till end Sep, it would be some busy 30 days for SF & I.
He'd be busy with the fasting & Hari Raya thinggy (thou he dun really care). While I will be busy with the 7th mth sale of the incense items.
Every year, my family would nag about the busyness of the festive months & we'll console each other by talking about our up & coming family overseas trip etc etc... & the yummy thank you dinner from Daddy to all at the restaurant.
Haha...life is so funny...looking back to those days where we sell frozen food as family business... we dun even count dollar(s)... it's always in cents... & should you get to count dollar(s) it simply means; it's a super sunny day at the market.
Now that the incense business is fetching alot more $ den we expected, we are all nagging about the amount of effort we need to put in to run it. It's really a family event. Even me, the Christian...with newly painted nails, french tip, diamonds etc ...I still got to help in 1 way or another. This is my responsibility, I know! & I burnt all weekends from now till 13 Sep...Jesus.
I dun know how many of you know that I'm swopping bedroom with my brother cuz his wife (pardon me...I really cannot accept her) is goanna move in to stay with us.
Not that I want... but seems like the 2 bitches (i'm the Q Bitch while she's just yet another lousy bitch) got no choice.
My house will go under renovation in Oct 09.
I've already contacted Uncle Cheng, the reno contractor.
Looks like I'd knock down most things in my bro's current room (which is my rm to be).
I'd like to have a mini library in my room where i could house all my daily bread. A magazine area with mini sofa which i know will invite people to slack in my room... (no choice... I need magazines...I need them to keep me updated with all the latest luxury launches... I need to spend... if not I'd feel so Sorry for Shafiq, cuz he worked too hard...lol bitch.)
U know... my parent, (esp my mum) gets headach over how are the 2 bitches goanna stay under 1 roof. She especially worried the part in the morning where they (parent + bro) are out to the market, leaving the 2 bitches at home...surely fight.
Well...my bottom line is that she mind her own business & not step into my arena. If she's ever gonna be careless.. den may god bless her! I'm serious. Yall should know that it doesn't take my hand to slap someone... my mouth is good enough. The words that are flowing.. it's gonna be fun, I promised!!! She better pray hard for that her F9 in Eng is not enough to understand me. That will hurt her less...oh whatever... It shouldn't be my concern... ;)
<< Home