solved
I've been nagging nagging that SF's new work place is taking up too much of my time...
YEAH... we thought of a way that will shut my nagging mouth.
We are not driving to work.
So every morning we'll meet at the MRT station, take a same train to work.
By doing this, we'll have additional 15 mins a day together.
15min x 5 work days = 1h 15mins
yeah...everyweek we get 1h 15 mins more!!!
So from tmr on... we'll meet 8.25am @ t.merah MRT!
I made 'Ai Xin Zao Chan' for him!
YEAH... we thought of a way that will shut my nagging mouth.
We are not driving to work.
So every morning we'll meet at the MRT station, take a same train to work.
By doing this, we'll have additional 15 mins a day together.
15min x 5 work days = 1h 15mins
yeah...everyweek we get 1h 15 mins more!!!
So from tmr on... we'll meet 8.25am @ t.merah MRT!
I made 'Ai Xin Zao Chan' for him!

He will be having a chicken/egg mayo sandwhich + green apple juice!
;)
& not forgetting my Tue Hot date TMR!!!
<< Home