15 September 2009

the last hotdate b4 hari raya

He has officially asked me out on my bday for dinner!
Haha... u know, my party is on the 4th right? & my actual day is on the 5th. & I've been keeping quiet to see if the Dr is smart enough to read my mind.
haha... he sees through me. hehe
& so he asked me out on 5th Oct. & I'm so touched that he actually has plans for it.
hehehe...you yi zhong hao xin fu de gan jue orr! ;)

Dinner @ Sakae


Seal with a lemond...


He makes me wannna... ;)


The usual last stop is @ gusttimo!
& @ the outlet, Shafiq saw 4 of his ex National Dental Centre's colleagues.
4 uncles which dun look like Dr at all.
I was telling Shafiq, including him, all 5 of them dun like like Dr. haha


Good night! I'm sure, I'll have sweet dreams abt us! ;)