Mid Month
As we approached the mid month...alot of events actually drew nearer.
Count down 4 days & bye bye to 7th month. see yall next year.
Count down 6 days to Hari Raya. Fiqus..u can eat in the sunlight again! LOL
Count down 7 days to my family 1 day seafood trip to Malaysia.
Count down 16 days to Bro's ROM. Honestly, I'm so not looking forward & I cant even be borthered to get a new dress. I'll just wear whatever is available in the wardrobe. But dun worry, I'll still be pretty.
Count down 20 days to my Bday Party. Hohoho... Party time!!! I'm 50% ready. Left with 50% of the food stuff which i can only get them when the date gets nearer.
Actually running a birthday party is more like a reunion session.
I'll see friends that havent meet up for long. Ex colleagues, relative etc.
I love session like this. haha
I can wait to see all of you! ;)
Count down 4 days & bye bye to 7th month. see yall next year.
Count down 6 days to Hari Raya. Fiqus..u can eat in the sunlight again! LOL
Count down 7 days to my family 1 day seafood trip to Malaysia.
Count down 16 days to Bro's ROM. Honestly, I'm so not looking forward & I cant even be borthered to get a new dress. I'll just wear whatever is available in the wardrobe. But dun worry, I'll still be pretty.
Count down 20 days to my Bday Party. Hohoho... Party time!!! I'm 50% ready. Left with 50% of the food stuff which i can only get them when the date gets nearer.
Actually running a birthday party is more like a reunion session.
I'll see friends that havent meet up for long. Ex colleagues, relative etc.
I love session like this. haha
I can wait to see all of you! ;)
<< Home