22 September 2009

No Hotdate

Hehe... there's NO hotdate today.
U all must be wondering y NO hotdate yet I'm still like hehe-ing.
haha... cuz i'm like super tired today. Hang over from ytd's Pengerang Trip.
There's No hotdate today cuz it's only the 3rd day of hari raya & Fiqus needs to still entertain the relative & friends.
No worries on that, I'm cool.

The seafood trip yesterday was nice.
Beside the 1hr long wait for the food to be served, everything was pretty cool.
I like the lobster best.
I intend to bring Ms Leong & Shane over for a try.

Today is already 22nd Sep.
Count down 8 days to Bro's ROM.
Count down 12 days to my Goodbye 25th birthday bash.
Opp... I'll have to fax over my order for catering today.
Shopping @ Giant this weekend.
I'll bring Ernest to help me carry my stuffs. haha