07 September 2009

Postpone / Upset

Hmmm...
This week's hotdate got postponed from Tue to Wed.
Due to...
Oh, we wanna pass a gift to Siti (our Ferragamo friend) & she's off on Tue.

I was a little upset to be informed that some 'fat pig's' wedding falls on the same day as my bday party.
So Suann, Ky & gang cannot stay for long.
Things like this really upset me cuz I really planned.
Anyway the party must still run w/o them.
I have other guests...like U, U, & U.
haha...
We'll Rock the Chalet ya!
Invites should be out by this week.
I've been busy with the invites design, printing, the road map, bus guide etc.
haha... not forgetting the little ones...
I'm going round getting gifts for them.
& the ladies... we'll all get something...the guys dun get it (but SF is begging me for some...) haha..Lets see how ya!