PS I'm Sorry
'PS I'm Sorry' on Channel U is a Must watch.
I was on my bed last night @ 11.30pm, while waiting to fall a sleep to tune into Ch U.
It was (i think) the 1st esp of PS I'm sorry.
It's a show that encourage ppl to say out the hidden sorry deep within them.
Jesus... I just couldn't control my tears.
It's simply too touching.
The story last nite was abt this gal whose parent divorced when she was 5 & she stayed with her god ma there after. The god ma took good care of her yet she dun appreciate. She even called her mum to complaint abt god ma & she even make-up story that the god ma ill-treated her. & so on 1 find day (which is like 5-6yrs after she stayed there) she left her god ma & went back to her mum.
She later got married @ the age of 17 to a guy who is 8 yrs older den her.
She has all along wanted a Family she deem deserve from day 1 hence she decided to get married @ 17 to presue a happy family.
On her wedding day, that was when she saw god ma again after that very day she left her. God ma was not angry with her act instead gave her a gold necklace & wished her all the best.
2 years after her wedding, she caught her husband with another woman.
She was upset & the 1st person in her mind to call was god ma.
God ma takes her call & console her. God ma even invited her to dine @ her place.
Hot soup awaiting for her nightly.
They celebrated Mother's day together in 2008. That was her 1st mother day celebration & the person she's celebrating for was god ma.
Soon after Mother's Day, God ma was dignosed with final stage stomach cancer.
(OMG... my tears drip...)
God ma on many occossion asked her if she thinks god ma can make it through...& of course she gave positive reply.
& some day on Jan 09, god ma was called home to be with lord.
She recalled the night before god ma's death... hot salted veg duck soup...
Lines of 2 cents worth.
Everything was too late... too late for everything.
When asked; what would you say to god ma if she's here with you now?
I'll say; mummy i love you. I'll call her mummy.
Omg... this is really so sad so sad.
From this, I learned... Sorry can be too late to come.
So dun miss the chance. Treasure your love ones.
I was on my bed last night @ 11.30pm, while waiting to fall a sleep to tune into Ch U.
It was (i think) the 1st esp of PS I'm sorry.
It's a show that encourage ppl to say out the hidden sorry deep within them.
Jesus... I just couldn't control my tears.
It's simply too touching.
The story last nite was abt this gal whose parent divorced when she was 5 & she stayed with her god ma there after. The god ma took good care of her yet she dun appreciate. She even called her mum to complaint abt god ma & she even make-up story that the god ma ill-treated her. & so on 1 find day (which is like 5-6yrs after she stayed there) she left her god ma & went back to her mum.
She later got married @ the age of 17 to a guy who is 8 yrs older den her.
She has all along wanted a Family she deem deserve from day 1 hence she decided to get married @ 17 to presue a happy family.
On her wedding day, that was when she saw god ma again after that very day she left her. God ma was not angry with her act instead gave her a gold necklace & wished her all the best.
2 years after her wedding, she caught her husband with another woman.
She was upset & the 1st person in her mind to call was god ma.
God ma takes her call & console her. God ma even invited her to dine @ her place.
Hot soup awaiting for her nightly.
They celebrated Mother's day together in 2008. That was her 1st mother day celebration & the person she's celebrating for was god ma.
Soon after Mother's Day, God ma was dignosed with final stage stomach cancer.
(OMG... my tears drip...)
God ma on many occossion asked her if she thinks god ma can make it through...& of course she gave positive reply.
& some day on Jan 09, god ma was called home to be with lord.
She recalled the night before god ma's death... hot salted veg duck soup...
Lines of 2 cents worth.
Everything was too late... too late for everything.
When asked; what would you say to god ma if she's here with you now?
I'll say; mummy i love you. I'll call her mummy.
Omg... this is really so sad so sad.
From this, I learned... Sorry can be too late to come.
So dun miss the chance. Treasure your love ones.
<< Home