slow week/next week
Been a very slow week.
Thou I'm like busy with alot of things but it's always not about work.
It's usually my personal stuffs.
Conclusion = not enough work @ work. haha...
Ok, here come Thursday & it simply means the final day to count down to goodbyeee 7th mth. When the clock hits 0000hrs tmr, we greet the 8th month of the lunar cal hello & here we welcome the long weekend.
I'll be spending the long weekend myself cuz Shafiq will be celebrating hari raya hence I dun expect him to take time off for me. & bcuz of hari raya...hmph...sad... next week NO hotdate! Sob Sob.
But the good thing is; i trade in next Tue, 22 Sep in exchange for 30 Sep & 4th Oct & 5th Oct. Ok, I'm cool. Good deal!
This Saturday, I've booked an appointment for facial. U know, I need to have the glow on my face as well. I have Dinner on 30 Sep & bday bash on 4th Oct. haha
Sunday, we should be having good dinner @ home! We need to party... It's been 1 solid mth of hard work.
& Monday is the family seafood trip to Malaysia. A total of 12 of us including my bro's wife. Aiyo... i dun understand why she wanna come along since bro is not joining. The only thing i can think of is to gain points lor. When you got No talent, you will have to find ways & means to gain pts lor. oh.. so sad. Bitch her!
Eeee Dun like her still. EEEeee. Irritating.
Thou I'm like busy with alot of things but it's always not about work.
It's usually my personal stuffs.
Conclusion = not enough work @ work. haha...
Ok, here come Thursday & it simply means the final day to count down to goodbyeee 7th mth. When the clock hits 0000hrs tmr, we greet the 8th month of the lunar cal hello & here we welcome the long weekend.
I'll be spending the long weekend myself cuz Shafiq will be celebrating hari raya hence I dun expect him to take time off for me. & bcuz of hari raya...hmph...sad... next week NO hotdate! Sob Sob.
But the good thing is; i trade in next Tue, 22 Sep in exchange for 30 Sep & 4th Oct & 5th Oct. Ok, I'm cool. Good deal!
This Saturday, I've booked an appointment for facial. U know, I need to have the glow on my face as well. I have Dinner on 30 Sep & bday bash on 4th Oct. haha
Sunday, we should be having good dinner @ home! We need to party... It's been 1 solid mth of hard work.
& Monday is the family seafood trip to Malaysia. A total of 12 of us including my bro's wife. Aiyo... i dun understand why she wanna come along since bro is not joining. The only thing i can think of is to gain points lor. When you got No talent, you will have to find ways & means to gain pts lor. oh.. so sad. Bitch her!
Eeee Dun like her still. EEEeee. Irritating.
<< Home