05 October 2009

Happy Birthday - Me

Here the Queen Bitch turns 26.
Not exactly scary but the numbers are getting bigger indeed.
The Bitch in me is hiding the growing number pretty well ;p

Last night at Aloha Changi, I had a mini party with some friends and relatives.
The 7.30pm rain caught me by surprise a bit but there's nothing I can do.
The rain stopped the BBQ & everyone came into the chalet.
& 1 thing I dun like is that there are Alot of cats around the chalet.
Alot as in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & more. Headache.

I love my cake best. It spells the Queen Bitch so well.
Lin, whom I arrowed to pick up my cake didn't know how the cake looks like at first but when the cake shop lady asked her to check the cake, she took a look & knew for 100% she has the right thing. haha... That's when you have an indifferent identity, people recognize easily.

Here's some photos to share;

















Here's something for those @ the party last night;
Thank you for coming. Your presence is greatly appreciated.
Daddy, Mummy & everyone @ home, thank you for supporting the party in one way or another.
Lin, thank you for bringing my cake.
Fiqus, thank you for everything.
& as the theme goodbye 25th suggest, I'll be engaging my chapter 26 & in this new chapter, I hope there's more fun awaiting for me.
Thank you for loving me. I love you all!