Nicely done but...
Ok, went to the Dentist again!
3rd time in 4 days(this shows how much SF missed me...haha).
I get whatever he wanna fix nicely done.
Everything is perfect.
I really think his fingers are gifted.
The treatment is pain-free today.
Nice clinic in Parkview Square with Singapore Flyer view. VERY NICE!
You know, I have never wanted an appointment with SF cuz I think it's sort of Funny but until I see him 3 times in 4 days...I tell you, I LOVE HIM.
Now another challenge we faced is my wisdom tooth.
Located at bottom right, 1/8 of the tooth is expose & tooth sits comfortably on 2 nerves. SF laser the gum area & hopefully the pain go away. BUT...If the pain dun go away in 6 weeks time... den i'll have to remove it.
Removing it is as good as a gamble for me.
I'll risk a change of getting 1/2 my face numb for the Rest of my Life.
Sob Sob...so sad to hear it from the DR right? I feel even worst for this to come from SF. Anyway, he told me not to worry. Who knows i'm a lucky gal.
I'm leaving it to my Lord Jesus & my Dearest Dr SF.
3rd time in 4 days(this shows how much SF missed me...haha).
I get whatever he wanna fix nicely done.
Everything is perfect.
I really think his fingers are gifted.
The treatment is pain-free today.
Nice clinic in Parkview Square with Singapore Flyer view. VERY NICE!
You know, I have never wanted an appointment with SF cuz I think it's sort of Funny but until I see him 3 times in 4 days...I tell you, I LOVE HIM.
Now another challenge we faced is my wisdom tooth.
Located at bottom right, 1/8 of the tooth is expose & tooth sits comfortably on 2 nerves. SF laser the gum area & hopefully the pain go away. BUT...If the pain dun go away in 6 weeks time... den i'll have to remove it.
Removing it is as good as a gamble for me.
I'll risk a change of getting 1/2 my face numb for the Rest of my Life.
Sob Sob...so sad to hear it from the DR right? I feel even worst for this to come from SF. Anyway, he told me not to worry. Who knows i'm a lucky gal.
I'm leaving it to my Lord Jesus & my Dearest Dr SF.
<< Home