21 October 2009

STRESS

Haven't been feeling stress for the past 18 months until recently...
It's alot of things @ home that add on bit by bit...
Hate to go home... quarrel quarrel...shout shout... scream scream... cry cry...
This is like happening everyday / every other day...
Very very very stress...
1st is the sister in law thinggy...
now is the bro in law...
What's/ Who's next?

I basically see a problem with all the 'in laws'...
Dun know what they want from me... give them a bit they wanna alot...where to find?

I hate ppl using Psy on me... cuz i have the cert you dun!
& I know how & where exactly you are coming from & I even know the out come you want from your psy trick...
I hate that... cuz I see the out come you want even before anything...I see through U!

& you know... I'm not goanna share all these nonsense at home with SF. I dun want him to know how stress I'm. I dun want him to know the lousy things are @ home...basically I'm so ashamed.
I'm like a dead fish now...
I think my friends & colleagues understand me more.