The sudden visit cum Noel's Party
10 Oct - Noel celebrates his Birthday.
This year, he booked the same venue as 2 years back & we were all looking forward to attending. The party is from 8pm to 5am @ K Union Cine.
In the afternoon, I meet up with SF after his work for lunch & movie before attending Noel's party @ 8pm.
After lunch, while we were walking toward Cine to collect our movie tix, a sudden emergency call brings SF back to the clinic. A morning patient needs to be attended to.
I burned my movie session & went back to the clinic with him.
@ the clinic (with no one else, no nurse...nothing, just SF alone attending to the emergency), I settled myself @ a cozy corner with some magazine (cuz SF says he wont take long). Half way through the reading, I started getting excited over my appointment. I actually have a dental appointment with SF tomorrow at 12nn. This is to treat the unknown pain which is there for the past 4 months (I've even seen the specialist in NDC but found nothing).
Very quickly in less than 10 mins time, SF is done with his patient.
Yeah... I thought it's time back to Orchard!... But NO!!!
SF walked towards me;
SF: since we are here, why dun let me check your teeth now & we'll save time tmr.
Sal: Huh...(OMG in my silent eye contact: dun want can??)
SF: dun worry, I just look only, No treatment today k?
I know I have no where to run this time (I have been running for the past 4 months...haha).
So since NO Choice... I faced the melody.
It's actually quite cool leh... when the whole clinic only left with you + your DR.
& I'm very very very happy cuz SF found the reason to the pain in just 1 look which took him less den 2 seconds (oh...so is the specialist in NDC Blind or something? & sorry to say, NJ is also Blind?).
Sadly, apart from the reason to the pain, he found other things as well. Not serious but little little things which he shouldn't be seeing & dun like to see.
So he took some (like 7) photos of my teeth, showed me & treatment plan with me.
& the way he talks & our eye contact, I knew I'm in trouble but clearly I'm in good hands so whatever.
Since he promised he just wanna see, so NO treatment for the day BUT tomorrow.
& for being a good gal for him to see my teeth, I get stickers!!! yeah!
& some more gets Ben & Jerry!
SF says, eat 1st, tmr I can treat the tooth.
So here's us after my dental check up!

After which, we went Noel's Bday Party.
Meet up with Ky & Suann.
Had lot's of Fun, drink alot too...but I didnt stayed through till 5am cuz Remember my dental appointment @ 12 nn the next day?
So Home Sweet Home @ 1am.
Here's some photos to share;







This year, he booked the same venue as 2 years back & we were all looking forward to attending. The party is from 8pm to 5am @ K Union Cine.
In the afternoon, I meet up with SF after his work for lunch & movie before attending Noel's party @ 8pm.
After lunch, while we were walking toward Cine to collect our movie tix, a sudden emergency call brings SF back to the clinic. A morning patient needs to be attended to.
I burned my movie session & went back to the clinic with him.
@ the clinic (with no one else, no nurse...nothing, just SF alone attending to the emergency), I settled myself @ a cozy corner with some magazine (cuz SF says he wont take long). Half way through the reading, I started getting excited over my appointment. I actually have a dental appointment with SF tomorrow at 12nn. This is to treat the unknown pain which is there for the past 4 months (I've even seen the specialist in NDC but found nothing).
Very quickly in less than 10 mins time, SF is done with his patient.
Yeah... I thought it's time back to Orchard!... But NO!!!
SF walked towards me;
SF: since we are here, why dun let me check your teeth now & we'll save time tmr.
Sal: Huh...(OMG in my silent eye contact: dun want can??)
SF: dun worry, I just look only, No treatment today k?
I know I have no where to run this time (I have been running for the past 4 months...haha).
So since NO Choice... I faced the melody.
It's actually quite cool leh... when the whole clinic only left with you + your DR.
& I'm very very very happy cuz SF found the reason to the pain in just 1 look which took him less den 2 seconds (oh...so is the specialist in NDC Blind or something? & sorry to say, NJ is also Blind?).
Sadly, apart from the reason to the pain, he found other things as well. Not serious but little little things which he shouldn't be seeing & dun like to see.
So he took some (like 7) photos of my teeth, showed me & treatment plan with me.
& the way he talks & our eye contact, I knew I'm in trouble but clearly I'm in good hands so whatever.
Since he promised he just wanna see, so NO treatment for the day BUT tomorrow.
& for being a good gal for him to see my teeth, I get stickers!!! yeah!
& some more gets Ben & Jerry!
SF says, eat 1st, tmr I can treat the tooth.So here's us after my dental check up!

After which, we went Noel's Bday Party.
Meet up with Ky & Suann.
Had lot's of Fun, drink alot too...but I didnt stayed through till 5am cuz Remember my dental appointment @ 12 nn the next day?
So Home Sweet Home @ 1am.
Here's some photos to share;

<< Home