that's when u know everything is a BINGO
Not surprizing... my actual day goes to HIM!
Though he didn't took leave, but still...he made every effort to make my day!
He has never once made an reservation for food. Cuz I'm always the 1 making such arrangement. BUT this year, it's a little different... I leave everything to him.
I wanna care about nothing...just being the Princess whom i should be.
& true enough... my wish came true... I was treated like a Princess.
A Princess does nothing else but get dressed up & get ready to be fetch.


& the Prince came at 6pm, bringing me to a new place for dinner.
How about some North Indian food?(since the planned French Restaurant is closed on Monday) Why not?
& here we are at Vansh.

I leave the ordering of food to him.
Here's what we got;











& to my SURPRIZEeeee... the waiter served a cake!!!

U know... tears is something gals cant control... It was right in my eyes & luckily the smile wiped it off automatically for me... This is amazing!
Here's Dr Prince & Birthday Princess;

& Finally, here's what i get for turning 26;


Thank you for your LOVE! Mmmmmmuackzzz!
Though he didn't took leave, but still...he made every effort to make my day!
He has never once made an reservation for food. Cuz I'm always the 1 making such arrangement. BUT this year, it's a little different... I leave everything to him.
I wanna care about nothing...just being the Princess whom i should be.
& true enough... my wish came true... I was treated like a Princess.
A Princess does nothing else but get dressed up & get ready to be fetch.

& the Prince came at 6pm, bringing me to a new place for dinner.
How about some North Indian food?(since the planned French Restaurant is closed on Monday) Why not?
& here we are at Vansh.
I leave the ordering of food to him.
Here's what we got;
& to my SURPRIZEeeee... the waiter served a cake!!!
U know... tears is something gals cant control... It was right in my eyes & luckily the smile wiped it off automatically for me... This is amazing!
Here's Dr Prince & Birthday Princess;
& Finally, here's what i get for turning 26;
Thank you for your LOVE! Mmmmmmuackzzz!
<< Home