Another one... ;(
ok, yet another fight over the dinner last night.
yet another person turns against me.
ok...another 1 down.
1st is that lousy bitch...
den is the 'bo tak che'...
now is the pregnant woman...
Against me...Come on...all...all turn against me mannn...
I'm so ashame of YALL...
Now is not gang fight...
Now it's the family fight...
haha...family??? Do I still have...
Yeah perhaps a family photo with only me in it....NONONO...
it should be a photo WITHOUT my Fucking FACE.
Yall can never imagine that kind of pressure i'm currently going through...
Have to be a clown at work cuz i'm not bringing the nonsense @ home to work... this is professionalism...
after work got to think so hard where to go.. cuz I simply hates to go home.
Taka, Paragon, Ion, Wisma everywhere in town i bet i know it better den anyone else cuz i'm there like forever.
Finally the late night... going home seeing my parent...that's the worst scene.
I love them you know (i know they love me too)... but the situation just doesn't allow me to do so. I'm just so ALONE. & i rather be Alone. @ least I dun get headache when I'm alone.
I'm still lucky...I still have alot of friends.. like u..u...u..& u...
& thankfully I still have Shafiq...
If not... i think i'd have XXX...
yet another person turns against me.
ok...another 1 down.
1st is that lousy bitch...
den is the 'bo tak che'...
now is the pregnant woman...
Against me...Come on...all...all turn against me mannn...
I'm so ashame of YALL...
Now is not gang fight...
Now it's the family fight...
haha...family??? Do I still have...
Yeah perhaps a family photo with only me in it....NONONO...
it should be a photo WITHOUT my Fucking FACE.
Yall can never imagine that kind of pressure i'm currently going through...
Have to be a clown at work cuz i'm not bringing the nonsense @ home to work... this is professionalism...
after work got to think so hard where to go.. cuz I simply hates to go home.
Taka, Paragon, Ion, Wisma everywhere in town i bet i know it better den anyone else cuz i'm there like forever.
Finally the late night... going home seeing my parent...that's the worst scene.
I love them you know (i know they love me too)... but the situation just doesn't allow me to do so. I'm just so ALONE. & i rather be Alone. @ least I dun get headache when I'm alone.
I'm still lucky...I still have alot of friends.. like u..u...u..& u...
& thankfully I still have Shafiq...
If not... i think i'd have XXX...
<< Home