count me O U T
There's this dinner on Wed to celebrate Granny Bday...
Sorry, I'm NOT Attending.
Super irritating.
I've pre-ordered a cake from Jack's Place last week;

Den my mum suddenly ask me Not to bring the cake...dun need le.
HELLO... dun need le? I dun understand!
Ok, nvm... throw it away den... OR save my time...dun even bother to collect.
Just like 100 bucks... I can afford.
& after a sec thot... I Better NOT Attend.
If not...I've to fake & plastic through the 2hrs dinner.
I've the fake I nv order a cake... I've to fake happy...I've to fake happy family.
Wah...S T R E S S...
I got no time to Wayang (act) with them.
In conclusion I'M Not Going.
I got better things to do.
Happy birthday grandma...
I'm sorry... BUT...
Happy Birthday!
Sorry, I'm NOT Attending.
Super irritating.
I've pre-ordered a cake from Jack's Place last week;

Den my mum suddenly ask me Not to bring the cake...dun need le.
HELLO... dun need le? I dun understand!
Ok, nvm... throw it away den... OR save my time...dun even bother to collect.
Just like 100 bucks... I can afford.
& after a sec thot... I Better NOT Attend.
If not...I've to fake & plastic through the 2hrs dinner.
I've the fake I nv order a cake... I've to fake happy...I've to fake happy family.
Wah...S T R E S S...
I got no time to Wayang (act) with them.
In conclusion I'M Not Going.
I got better things to do.
Happy birthday grandma...
I'm sorry... BUT...
Happy Birthday!
<< Home