My Benefit
Yeah...Shafiq ask me to go get anything for myself...
He'll reimburse me!
But no darling... the game rules is not like that.
I'm suppose to find what I like...& u'll have to pick the right thing off the shelves.
The clue for now is... LoVe.
Haha...& i'm going out of town SG now to get xmas gifts for my dear friends...
;p
Leaving all the nonsense from home @ home.
Today is my day.
Shopping & more shopping.
He'll reimburse me!
But no darling... the game rules is not like that.
I'm suppose to find what I like...& u'll have to pick the right thing off the shelves.
The clue for now is... LoVe.
Haha...& i'm going out of town SG now to get xmas gifts for my dear friends...
;p
Leaving all the nonsense from home @ home.
Today is my day.
Shopping & more shopping.
<< Home