Now I know why...
Recently...so many of yall keep telling me that you can feel my sadness & my stress whenever you read my blog.
I'm so sorry to make yall worry... but I've to be honest with yall...
Yes, I haven't been happy for quite a while.
I'm bucking up. Please be patience with me.
It's really sad that things happened this way but; What Can I Do?
Back @ home;
- A dun like B
- B also dun like A
- C bcuz of B thinggy quarrel with A
- D stuck in the middle of B & A... also dun dare to talk too much to A
- E also stuck in between C & A...also dun dare to talk too much to A
- F,G,H,I,J dun wan to be involved. Since B,C,D E are majority,they joined the crowd
*** 'A' is me. F & G are my parent. The rest please figured it out.
For many days, I keep thinking why are things @ home like this???
Why others dun have such problem...but me???
In-conclusion; cuz my house got 1 'bo tak che'(nv study) guy.
It's very hard to reason with him... very hard to talk sense with him, cuz the 'bo tak che' think he is the final to everything. My parent listens to him & so the World must listen to him... BUT Sorry... NOT ME. Cuz I'm SAL!
SAL rules is my identity. I'm not gangster, I'm not 'bo tak che'. I'm a Bitch who reasons with people...If your reason makes more sense, fair enough, I'll buy it...but If mine is more solid, den you got to accept mine.
FAIR?
I'm in this reasoning thinggy for sometime... It's perfect u know? Even between me & Shafiq, it works...Between me & all my friends & colleagues...it Works.
Too bad... until the 'bo tak che'... BUANG!
I was @ the Church today. Pastor Lian say 'to be nice'. But sometime she herself is still not there yet. I wonder if I'm nice?
Shafiq always says I'm nice. But I can be Not So Nice as well if the other person is not nice. Generally, I think I'm nice. I'm nicer to people out there...cuz i think they simply understand me better.
People like Shafiq, Lin, Ms Leong, Suann, Noel & even Lawrence whom i know for less den a yr. I'm sure they know me better.
They all have seen how I whacked at nonsense people... but really...I only whack people who are CRAP. If you are nice to me... be sure, I wont take advantage... I'll shower the love & care back to you. But some 'bo tak che' just dun get it.
Every time i talk to the 'bo tak che'...i tell u, my cells all died. & I need my 'stilnox' for bed. Cuz my heart is aching. Lousy people do exist '@ home'...I sigh.

I always believe Respect is earned & not demanded.
Importantly, respect others before they respect you.
The world is round...the ball is round...what goes around comes around.
I'm so sorry to make yall worry... but I've to be honest with yall...
Yes, I haven't been happy for quite a while.
I'm bucking up. Please be patience with me.
It's really sad that things happened this way but; What Can I Do?
Back @ home;
- A dun like B
- B also dun like A
- C bcuz of B thinggy quarrel with A
- D stuck in the middle of B & A... also dun dare to talk too much to A
- E also stuck in between C & A...also dun dare to talk too much to A
- F,G,H,I,J dun wan to be involved. Since B,C,D E are majority,they joined the crowd
*** 'A' is me. F & G are my parent. The rest please figured it out.
For many days, I keep thinking why are things @ home like this???
Why others dun have such problem...but me???
In-conclusion; cuz my house got 1 'bo tak che'(nv study) guy.
It's very hard to reason with him... very hard to talk sense with him, cuz the 'bo tak che' think he is the final to everything. My parent listens to him & so the World must listen to him... BUT Sorry... NOT ME. Cuz I'm SAL!
SAL rules is my identity. I'm not gangster, I'm not 'bo tak che'. I'm a Bitch who reasons with people...If your reason makes more sense, fair enough, I'll buy it...but If mine is more solid, den you got to accept mine.
FAIR?
I'm in this reasoning thinggy for sometime... It's perfect u know? Even between me & Shafiq, it works...Between me & all my friends & colleagues...it Works.
Too bad... until the 'bo tak che'... BUANG!
I was @ the Church today. Pastor Lian say 'to be nice'. But sometime she herself is still not there yet. I wonder if I'm nice?
Shafiq always says I'm nice. But I can be Not So Nice as well if the other person is not nice. Generally, I think I'm nice. I'm nicer to people out there...cuz i think they simply understand me better.
People like Shafiq, Lin, Ms Leong, Suann, Noel & even Lawrence whom i know for less den a yr. I'm sure they know me better.
They all have seen how I whacked at nonsense people... but really...I only whack people who are CRAP. If you are nice to me... be sure, I wont take advantage... I'll shower the love & care back to you. But some 'bo tak che' just dun get it.
Every time i talk to the 'bo tak che'...i tell u, my cells all died. & I need my 'stilnox' for bed. Cuz my heart is aching. Lousy people do exist '@ home'...I sigh.

I always believe Respect is earned & not demanded.
Importantly, respect others before they respect you.
The world is round...the ball is round...what goes around comes around.
<< Home