oh...did i... NO, it's him who screwed it up
Hotdate screwed up...& u know, that's the last thing I wanna screw!
1st thing we spoke upon meet up is that his leave for 1/2 day on 2 Jan 2010 was not approved!!! & there goes my trip... even a short 3 days 2 nights trip seems so impossible now.
I cannot believed it...really couldn't believed it. Applying 2 months ahead for a 1/2 day leave can be rejected.
What's leave for then? Perhaps for show that the company gives welfare to the staffs...well basically DRs dun need welfare. Go & die.
Pardon me... I lost my cool.
Next there's another up coming clinic meeting which falls on a Tuesday again. Just dun know which Tue in NOV. It's like a curse to me.
Den, my dear DR have been working full weeks (including Sundays) for the past 20 days & actually 6 more work days to go before he gets to rest on this coming Sunday BUT...
Oh... this Sunday also muz work. So he will be working non stop for 33 days.
I just hated it so much that I'm lost of word to nag/scold.
Like I was saying;
I love my dentist but HATE his job.
& because of the stupid work day this Sunday, I've to forgo my planSsss for Saturday.
Well... I gave it up automatically (thou unwillingly) cuz I dun want my partner to still have to entertain me after 1/2 morning of work & more work the next day. I seriously thinks he needs rest. We are human not machine.
Now I see the problem when man is blinded by returns.
I should be happier if we didn't meet up today.
& my stupid tongue is not listening to me or rather us.
Other den the NO Pain, it's not showing good sign.
Shafiq says part of the area which he cuts might have stick back...
& so might have to cut again.
Honestly... I'm not interested anymore.
Cuz I hate his job too much.
so much so that I dun feel like stepping into the clinic anymore.
Not anymore...i hope(oh...did i juz say i wanna do whitening)...
WHATEVER!
1st thing we spoke upon meet up is that his leave for 1/2 day on 2 Jan 2010 was not approved!!! & there goes my trip... even a short 3 days 2 nights trip seems so impossible now.
I cannot believed it...really couldn't believed it. Applying 2 months ahead for a 1/2 day leave can be rejected.
What's leave for then? Perhaps for show that the company gives welfare to the staffs...well basically DRs dun need welfare. Go & die.
Pardon me... I lost my cool.
Next there's another up coming clinic meeting which falls on a Tuesday again. Just dun know which Tue in NOV. It's like a curse to me.
Den, my dear DR have been working full weeks (including Sundays) for the past 20 days & actually 6 more work days to go before he gets to rest on this coming Sunday BUT...
Oh... this Sunday also muz work. So he will be working non stop for 33 days.
I just hated it so much that I'm lost of word to nag/scold.
Like I was saying;
I love my dentist but HATE his job.
& because of the stupid work day this Sunday, I've to forgo my planSsss for Saturday.
Well... I gave it up automatically (thou unwillingly) cuz I dun want my partner to still have to entertain me after 1/2 morning of work & more work the next day. I seriously thinks he needs rest. We are human not machine.
Now I see the problem when man is blinded by returns.
I should be happier if we didn't meet up today.
& my stupid tongue is not listening to me or rather us.
Other den the NO Pain, it's not showing good sign.
Shafiq says part of the area which he cuts might have stick back...
& so might have to cut again.
Honestly... I'm not interested anymore.
Cuz I hate his job too much.
so much so that I dun feel like stepping into the clinic anymore.
Not anymore...i hope(oh...did i juz say i wanna do whitening)...
WHATEVER!
<< Home