It always work...
Retail Therapy always...always work!
The loner JB trip was wonderful.
@ 1st I was still a lil unsure if i wanna go alone but since Shafiq is working & some of yall are not free as well & I thot I really need that break...SO I WENT!
Yeah...right choice!
I enjoyed myself so much. Juz a lil regret that I din managed to book an appointment for massage...nvm, next time!
I got Suann's, Ky's, Yuki's & Lin's Xmas gift le!!! hehe & Importantly, I got myself a very nice dress for Xmas (haha...ok la...for SF's bday..opps...hahah)
Happy ;)
The loner JB trip was wonderful.
@ 1st I was still a lil unsure if i wanna go alone but since Shafiq is working & some of yall are not free as well & I thot I really need that break...SO I WENT!
Yeah...right choice!
I enjoyed myself so much. Juz a lil regret that I din managed to book an appointment for massage...nvm, next time!
I got Suann's, Ky's, Yuki's & Lin's Xmas gift le!!! hehe & Importantly, I got myself a very nice dress for Xmas (haha...ok la...for SF's bday..opps...hahah)

Happy ;)
<< Home