a strange feeling...
Feeling a little strange these 2 days...
Perhaps is the No Hotdate tomorrow plus the mini tongue surgery on this coming Sunday that is making me a little upset + nervous.
Upset cuz all of the days the clinic must have meeting on Tuesday & it's always on a Tue. This is the dun know how many times since Aug 09. I really dun like, but guess I just have to learn the fact & get use to.
Nervous because I'm so worried of alot of 'what if'...
Though I have the assurance from Shafiq that I will only get better but still the what if this...what if that... is all around me.
I'm such a lamer right?
& I thot i wanna go singing with HF + Ms Leong on HF's bday but looks like I Can't sing for awhile.
I wonder what if I really cant speak after the surgery...
Will the world be quieter?
Will those dislike me be happier?
Well... seems like there's nothing much I can do (can...i can eat full full from now till Sun morn)!
Leaving it to my Dr;

& my God;
I know I'm in good hands.
Keep praying.
Perhaps is the No Hotdate tomorrow plus the mini tongue surgery on this coming Sunday that is making me a little upset + nervous.
Upset cuz all of the days the clinic must have meeting on Tuesday & it's always on a Tue. This is the dun know how many times since Aug 09. I really dun like, but guess I just have to learn the fact & get use to.
Nervous because I'm so worried of alot of 'what if'...
Though I have the assurance from Shafiq that I will only get better but still the what if this...what if that... is all around me.
I'm such a lamer right?
& I thot i wanna go singing with HF + Ms Leong on HF's bday but looks like I Can't sing for awhile.
I wonder what if I really cant speak after the surgery...
Will the world be quieter?
Will those dislike me be happier?
Well... seems like there's nothing much I can do (can...i can eat full full from now till Sun morn)!
Leaving it to my Dr;

& my God;
I know I'm in good hands.Keep praying.
<< Home