Widow Tue
okie...I'm a widow today.
Abang got meeting after work today & so the Hotdate is turned off!
Anyway mum says she'll cook what I like to eat for dinner!
Yeah.
I was very sad when SF told me that we are not meeting for hotdate.
I guess it's the every happening at home that I suddenly tears.
I cried out to god. & God was with me. With his wisdom, I repiled graciously to SF's sms. & I'm not sad anymore cuz I know there's always a next week.
Since the Clinic likes to have meeting on Tue, den i think i wanna suggest to shift hotdate to Wed. I'll talk to Shafiq. ;p
Abang got meeting after work today & so the Hotdate is turned off!
Anyway mum says she'll cook what I like to eat for dinner!
Yeah.
I was very sad when SF told me that we are not meeting for hotdate.
I guess it's the every happening at home that I suddenly tears.
I cried out to god. & God was with me. With his wisdom, I repiled graciously to SF's sms. & I'm not sad anymore cuz I know there's always a next week.
Since the Clinic likes to have meeting on Tue, den i think i wanna suggest to shift hotdate to Wed. I'll talk to Shafiq. ;p
<< Home