06 December 2009

weekend gone too fast

Finally Finally... Gets a date on the fine Saturday!
Supposed to meet at 3pm but SF managed to finish work by 1pm..yeah ;)
And he finally gets an off day on Sunday...that's after 6 solid weeks of non stop working! Poor darling... :(

Btw... new moon is awful. Too draggy... watch only if u got nothing to do!

Had Lunch @ Ngee Ann's Pepes (Lvl 4). It's Indonesia food.
The food is Nice...thou a lil exp.






Went to Best Denki to shop for gadgets.
Got a 32inches Samsung LCD TV, a ipod deck & a cordless phone!
Since I gotten an ipod deck, cannot dun have ipod right?
& so i got myself a ipod touch.
Cost of damage = Fainted!
I fore-see I'll still need alot of things for my new bed room.
More things from Ikea I suppose.
I'm hacking down most of the current fixture & do it in my way.
I've to do all these cuz I'm limiting myself to stepping out of my room once that 'lousy bitch' comes in... hence I need to custom my room like a Hotel room.
Everything must be in place. I also need to install Mio TV/SCV in my room.
I'm trying to see if i can still find space to fit in a small fridge.
With all these in place, i think i'd only need to step out for toilet.
haha... see how la...cuz the room is really too small for everything... too small to fit in my dream items... will have to take a step @ a time.
I'm not sure if my mummy wants to throw a house warming after the reno...but I'll definitely invite yall over to my room once I'm done.