02 December 2009

he says...

He says 'out to town' on Saturday!
-Yeah- haven't pa-tor on weekends for a very long time le...
Shafiq have been working non-stop for the whole of Nov... only 1 rest day on Haji. But we are pleased with the returns. hehe... means more Loewe..more LV... more stuffs! YEAH.
I wanna watch case 39 on Saturday.
Now i'm thinking of getting a ipod touch... but u know the gadget nuts here is nothing but image...what makes me wanna buy is bcuz i saw a very nice ipod player last week... hahaha...see how la... ;p

Ytd hotdate was good. Though SF pour alot of :( stuff abt work but still...he has to be professional at all times. I hope my encouragement works. Darling Jia You... U've me @ your back 4ever. I'm with u! ;)
Dinner @ Thai Xpress;



Movie 2012 was okie only...
I dun quite see the logic.. but that's a show... a draggy show!