Over promise...under deliver
Singtel is the topic today.
They screw it up.... I screw them.
I took 1/2 day morning leave to wait for S.Tel's technician to come to my place to swop the phone lines between rooms. Appointment is 9am to 11am.
When NO one show up @ 11am, I ring them to check.
Yada here Yada there.... & only get to find out that they confussed themselves with my ph lines & mio installation.
How funny?
& the me being me... u think i'll let them off?
NO WAY!
So i screwed them upside down & here's 2 tipical conversation;
S.tel: Mdm, is there any other dates that I can arrange a tech to your house?
Sal: 1 final date that I'm giving you... 24 Dec, 1.30pm to 2.30pm. If not then it's ok... I'll cancel everything n move to Starhub!
S.tel: Hmmm 1.30pm? Can my man be there @ 1pm instead?
Sal: CAN! Wait for me @ my door step then!
I tell you... she instanly get choke! haha...
Sal: & you are not charging me that 50 bucks right?
S.Tel: Ahhhhh...
Sal: I've paid. I paid with my 1/2 day leave. U know how much it is?
S.Tel: Sure, we'll waive it.
Still dare to ask me to pay? Perhaps she wanna see S.Tel BIG name in Straits Time?
They screw it up.... I screw them.
I took 1/2 day morning leave to wait for S.Tel's technician to come to my place to swop the phone lines between rooms. Appointment is 9am to 11am.
When NO one show up @ 11am, I ring them to check.
Yada here Yada there.... & only get to find out that they confussed themselves with my ph lines & mio installation.
How funny?
& the me being me... u think i'll let them off?
NO WAY!
So i screwed them upside down & here's 2 tipical conversation;
S.tel: Mdm, is there any other dates that I can arrange a tech to your house?
Sal: 1 final date that I'm giving you... 24 Dec, 1.30pm to 2.30pm. If not then it's ok... I'll cancel everything n move to Starhub!
S.tel: Hmmm 1.30pm? Can my man be there @ 1pm instead?
Sal: CAN! Wait for me @ my door step then!
I tell you... she instanly get choke! haha...
Sal: & you are not charging me that 50 bucks right?
S.Tel: Ahhhhh...
Sal: I've paid. I paid with my 1/2 day leave. U know how much it is?
S.Tel: Sure, we'll waive it.
Still dare to ask me to pay? Perhaps she wanna see S.Tel BIG name in Straits Time?
<< Home