10 December 2009

There's a good PA behind every DR.

This week's Tue Hotdate was changed to Wed cuz we attended the LV private event @ ngee ann city.
& the sad sad thing is that I didnt manage to effectively change Tue hotdate to Wed cuz Shafiq had other agenda for wed. Well...it's ok..since we started with Tue... let it be on Tue 4ever then! ;p
For the coming 2 weeks, SF is in charge of the 24hrs dental emergency hotline.
MJ is suppose to pass the phone over to SF but they 2 are at 2 extreme end hence my dear DR sent mi to pick it up from MJ.
& the best part is that between the interval of MJ to Sal, Sal to SF if the phone rings...I'm suppose to pick up & say;
Thank u for calling XXX.
The DR is currently busy, may i take down your no. & we'll contact you shortly.
hahahahahah
So i asked;
Sal: dear, what if i gu gu say..thank u for calling SxxxPxxx?
SF: dear, dun screw up leh... I know u r a good PA.
Sal: thx hor!
Fortunately, the phone did not ring.
:)