The x'mas week
Xmas this year is busy yet special.
Back @ home... it's mess from the still on Renovation...
Messy but happy cuz i'll get my hotpink bedroom very soon...
very soon as in a day or 2. hehe
Tmr is x'mas eve & it's a official 1/2 day for me.
I'll have to spring back to cold storage to get the grilled food stuff for night time party.
I'm expecting Singtel to come tmr between 1.30pm to 2.30pm.
My best denki delivery is from 2pm - 6pm.
My LCD TV, My ipod deck... yeah!
Count down to x'mas n it's darling's bday... so excited! ;p
Back @ home... it's mess from the still on Renovation...
Messy but happy cuz i'll get my hotpink bedroom very soon...
very soon as in a day or 2. hehe
Tmr is x'mas eve & it's a official 1/2 day for me.
I'll have to spring back to cold storage to get the grilled food stuff for night time party.
I'm expecting Singtel to come tmr between 1.30pm to 2.30pm.
My best denki delivery is from 2pm - 6pm.
My LCD TV, My ipod deck... yeah!
Count down to x'mas n it's darling's bday... so excited! ;p
<< Home