21 January 2010

The Bonus 'HotDate'

Today is a Thursday BUT I've got a Bonus!
A Surprise Thursday 'HotDate' somehow brought forward the weekend!

I received a call from Ganma today @ Lunch saying that she had sent invites to Shafiq for a cocktail party @ 7pm tonight. This is a preview of the Napa collection.
Invite is only for Media & the Top 20 spender.
Haha... I'm sure we are not the top 20 but we have definitely financed enough.

Believe me... I know nuts about the invite...heard nothing from Shafiq.
& Gandma is expecting us. OMG...
Tried calling Shafiq but he didn't answer...
I'm trapped. Left him a sms to call back & hopefully he calls.

2.15pm... yesh...SF called!
He also know nuts about the invite.
His mum hijacked the invitation! ;(
But it's ok... We are ATTENDING.
Thanks to our good habit to dress up for work.
We have no problem attending such event with what we are wearing(thou i have nicer dresses @ home).

Thank God we went. It was way too much FUN.
I Loewe U!