05 January 2010

Dermatologists

In this 21 century, it's so common for woman to see a Dermatologists.

A few colleagues & I was chit chatting & we realised all of us go to a Dermatologists for some reasons. Many goes to Joyce Lim while I prefer to see Calvin Chan.
You know, for mi, if it's a Dr, it muz be a guy. lol.
Esp for beauty/cosmetic...I think male Dr has a better judgment call.

Today, us, being us... ya da ya da donkey beauty brands off watsons shelves are just not for us. In fact we'd stared @ the promoters if they ever come near us.
Because our knowledge of beauty out shine them by millions anytime. Off the shelves brands promoters are just there for commission. They dun know the art of beauty.

That's what make most of us Prestige member's of some really good beauty brands. ;p